Schools & Charities
- Categorized in: Us
CitizenCard is a non-profit company. Instead of shareholders and profits, we exist solely to promote the benefits of using valid ID and proof of age. We do this by operating the CitizenCard ID scheme, the 100% Proof licensee awareness campaign and the No ID, No Sale! awareness campaign.
We offer participating schools, colleges and charities working with under-18s FREE CitizenCards.
100 students at a school getting a free card saves them £1,500 !
A charity able to provide 1,000 youngsters with a free card saves the charity £15,000 !
Here’s what to do to qualify for free CitizenCards:
1. You need to be an educational or charitable establishment based in the UK, or a local authority or statutory body acting on their behalf. Each establishment must nominate a member of staff who will liaise with us.
2. The staff member is responsible for handing out application forms. Once completed the forms need to be checked for accuracy (confirming details such as date of birth against the school/college or charity’s official records).
3. Batches of checked forms, together with printed or digital photos (and a Confirmation Form certifying that the information on the forms and the corresponding photos are correct) must be posted to us by recorded delivery.
4. We then process the applications, print the cards and send them to the staff member as a corresponding batch. The cards need to be checked for accuracy before being handed to the rightful cardholder.
5. Apply to us by 31st December 2013.
For more information about our Free Card Programme please contact Tom Perry: email@example.com