Since 2007 CitizenCard has worked with a growing number of high street retailers to offer discounted cards to customers using forms branded in the retailer’s colours. You’ll see co-branded forms in Asda, Co-Op, Coral, Game, Gamestation, Ladbrokes, Total, Waitrose, Wm Hill and at many more outlets.
Free Staff Cards, Revenue and Card Branding
Recognising that times are tough, we now also offer: free cards for your frontline staff; brand messaging on the card reverse; and revenue share for promoting CitizenCard.
So here’s the deal:
1. You agree to design and print CitizenCard application forms in your company’s colours. You use our designers and can use our printers or your own;
2. You promote the forms to customers the way you want to – and if you offer CitizenCard cardholders a discount you’ll have instant access to all our cardholders;
3. You promote the card to your online customers via a discount code redeemable at www.citizencard.com.
4. Tell us how many staff you’ve got on the sales frontline. We’ll offer each of them a free card (worth £15 each) which can carry your brand message on the card reverse. It also means your staff will know what a CitizenCard, and the PASS hologram, look like.
5. Every single application using your forms triggers a £2.50+VAT commission so 1,000 applications earns £2,500+VAT.
6. As an alternative to commission we can instead discount the card for your customers from £15 to £12.
To discuss cobrand and revenue opportunities with CitizenCard please email firstname.lastname@example.org.