NHS Organ Donor T&Cs
- Categorized in: T&Cs
NHS Organ Donor Register T&C
The CitizenCard online application process gives you an option to join the NHS Organ Donor Register. That means in the event of you dying your organs can help someone else to live. More than 10,000 people in the UK currently need an organ transplant. Of these, 1,000 die each year because there are not enough organs available.
You can find out more at: www.organdonation.nhs.uk
- Consenting to join the NHS Organ Donor Register is for the purpose of recording your wishes on the NHS Organ Donor Register held by NHSBT (NHS Blood & Transfusion).
- All data is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Your details will be used for administrative purposes by the NHS or authorised agents to assist in the effective management of organ donation.
- We will not release your personal details to any third party without first seeking your consent unless this is allowed or required by law.
- The data you provide may be processed on our behalf in a country not normally covered by EU Data Protection law. If so, we will ensure that data will be protected in accordance with the EU requirements.